Tips For Choosing The Right REALTOR –
Not all REALTORs are created equal. In fact, choosing the right REALTOR can drastically impact how successful your transaction will be.
Selecting a local, experienced real estate professional is the single most important thing you can do to ensure your transaction is completed quickly and successfully.
If you’re trying to choose the right REALTOR to sell your home, here are a few tips to consider:
- How long has the agent been Licensed? More Importantly, how many transactions have they handled?
- Do they have a specialty?
- How many clients do they work with at one time?
- Are they part of a team/do they have support staff?
- How responsive are they when you reach out to them?
- Do they communicate in the manner that is most convenient for you (Phone, Text, Email, Etc)?
- Are they familiar with the local area/your neighborhood?
- Do they have good reviews on Google and Realtor.com?
It’s not uncommon for a number of months to pass from the date you list your home to the date it successfully closes. In addition to selecting a REALTOR who is knowledgeable, competent, and conscientious, you want to be certain they are someone you can work well with. You’ll be in frequent communication with the agent, so it’s best to make sure you share a similar perspective and approach to selling your home; otherwise, the working relationship can become strained quite quickly.
If you’re thinking of selling your home and would like more information, or want to meet with one of our local Real Estate agents, call 262-878-9599 toady! Or CLICK HERE to learn more about each of our agents.
Jeff Braun Realty, LLC
1443 Main Street
Union Grove, WI 53182